We got hacked

Rick

Re: We got hacked

Rick

It appears low life scum have hacked us.
Not only at Cyclevisor.com but here at support also.
Weird thing is they posted without registration at Cyclevisor.
Went to ban them when I cleared their mess up and they are not on members list.

I hate hackers.

Re: We got hacked

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have admin rights?

Re: We got hacked

Rick

Ya.  I’m the admin.
That’s what was weird.
Usually some entities will sign up, a few days later put up some ad for health cream or whatever.

I would go to people, ban them and all their posts.

But this time, there were no new members.
The guy that put the spam up wasn’t listed as a member.

I just deleted the topics and hope they don’t come back.

Re: We got hacked

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Ok, Please let me know if they come back then I will check why you can't ban the spammer.

Re: We got hacked

Rick

Thank you so much Israel.

Thinking about it, I have a hunch the spammer joined up at my place, Cyclevisor,  posted his spam, and then deleted his membership.
Probably all done in mere minutes.

If he is not on the people list here at support, he may have done the same here. The screenshot I took was the same messages with the same author that were here when I came to post.

Anyway thank you for the concern, good people you are.

Rick.

Re: We got hacked

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator