We Locked Ourselves Out

Gary Lewis
In our move from Nabble to InVision we made some changes to the Nabble forum and the DNS that appears to have locked us out of getting back to the Nabble forum.  We aren't sure we need back in as Filimonov took a backup and that is currently being converted to InVision, but just in case we do we thought we'd ask.

The URL is http://bullnose-enthusiasts-forum.281.s1.nabble.com/, and somehow that is redirecting to the homepage of our Weebly website.  That's where the Nabble forum has been, but if you follow that link you'll now see the InVision forum which is embedded there.

Did we miss a step in un-embedding the forum?  What we had intended was to have a link to the Nabble forum on the Nabble server and not embed it on the Weebly site.  But now we don't seem to be able to get in to make any changes.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/