Warning text in the email about answering

Warning text in the email about answering

Jim Westergren
Hi Hugo and others. I just had a user that answered an automatic e-mail from Nabble and thought it was private for our support manager at N.nu. He had included user credentials and password in his e-mail and his message was posted on the official support forum for all to see. We deleted it of course but this is not good.

I would like that there is a sentence of warning in that email that if you reply it will be posted openly on the forum. And I would like to include that in the translation file later on as well.
Owner of the free website service N.nu

Re: Warning text in the email about answering

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for the suggestion. This will be available after the next release and the message will be "If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below...". We can improve this message if needed.
Jim Westergren wrote
And I would like to include that in the translation file later on as well.
If you think that sentence is fine, you can send me its translation with all other texts in swedish.

Re: Warning text in the email about answering

Jim Westergren
Thank you very much for adding this. Translation was sent to you via email.
Owner of the free website service N.nu