View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta

Hi -

All my View Counts Off -Extreme right side of Topic are NOTHING or 0
Total Views at the very bottom are 1

How come?

Claude

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: View Counts Off

Pedro
Hi, Claude,

We've just made an upgrade in our database. The view count will be normalized soon.

Re: View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Hi, Claude,

We've just made an upgrade in our database. The view count will be normalized soon.
Yo Pedro -

Been 4+ hours and the totals are not working yet -
How much longer?

Claude

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: View Counts Off

Hugo <Nabble>
We still need some time to finish the database upgrade. This should be solved today or at most tomorrow.

Re: View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo -

OK - understand -
I hope the numbers will continue the same totals befeore this fix started...
Thanks - Claude

Re: View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -

Looks like the Reply and View counts are back -
But the total count of 85824 - looks really very low and abnortmal for the AM time period...
Usually 40 to 80 in this period -

But now only 11 hits/openenings in this time period ??????

Don't seem correct to me ????

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Thanks - Claude

Re: View Counts Off

Hugo <Nabble>
We had to revert part of our database changes and the view numbers from the last hours had to be discarded (we had no other option, sorry).

Re: View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo -

Thanks fer the info -
I keep very accurate record as to hits - that's the fun of having a site - fer me ....

Any way ya could add 40 hits to the Total Views - bringing it to around 85870 ????

That's where I figure it should be....

Claude

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: View Counts Off

Pedro
I've added your 40 hits.

Re: View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
I've added your 40 hits.

Thanks Pedro -

But my total view count is way off -

At 1:00 PM PST the total was 86017
At 5:00 PM it was 86043

Now at 7:55 it is 85920 - going backwards... ?????

A couple of the Topics Totall Views are off also - 0

What's goin on?

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Claude

Re: View Counts Off

Hugo <Nabble>
We are investigating this.

Re: View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
We are investigating this.

Hello -

Any idea why this reversal of View counts is happening - or a fix?
It is staying on 859xx - and counting up....
Should be at this time lik about 86090 ---

How does this effect my "Ad Removal" numbers?

Thanks - Claude
http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
We are investigating this.

HI -

Can ya set the total site Views at 87100 and maybe it will stick this time?

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/

Claude

Re: View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta

HI -

Can ya set the total site Views at 87100 and maybe it will stick this time?

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/

Claude

It would be atbout 87150 now....

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/

Re: View Counts Off

Pedro
Hi,
I've set up your "total views". Your remove ads credits won't be affected, because it is linked with individual post views.

Re: View Counts Off

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -

Thanks - What count did ya set it at?

What count was it at when you reset it - do you remember?

Did ya ever figure out why it went backwards?

Claude
http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: View Counts Off

Hugo <Nabble>
We are working on this bug. I confirm the issue and it should be fixed very soon.