User links direct to my own profile site

User links direct to my own profile site

LordOfBikes
Hi,

I just found a spam message in our forum https://forum.librecad.org/Dynamics-AX-tp5725356.html

I want to ban the user, but when I click on the user name, I see my own profile.
I've tried other users from other posts, but no matter which user I click, I always land on my own profile site.

The user to ban is https://forum.librecad.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=343967
My profile is https://forum.librecad.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=339020

So the user ids differ, but the site I see is the same and I can't ban the spammer account.

I also tried the People module, where I searched for the user 'dynax', but the link is the same as above and the result the same.

Regards,
Armin

Re: User links direct to my own profile site

LordOfBikes
Just recognized, that the behavior here is the same.

I click on the spammer SilviaCarrier, https://support.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=411618, from the previous topic
and I see my Nabble support profile https://support.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=397545

Re: User links direct to my own profile site

Franklin

Re: User links direct to my own profile site

LordOfBikes
Works, many thanks!