Undo change forum parent

Mencey Melgar
Hey! thanks for add me as a helper :), here is my first problem report:
I have made a very stupid fail, I tried to change the parent of this forum http://news.10702.n7.nabble.com/ to http://forums.6326.n7.nabble.com/News-f146.html , but I didn't think about css and naml edits.... Is it possible to change back news to his own link? if not, is there a way to recover css & naml edits?

Thanks
:) Helper

Re: Undo change forum parent

Pedro
LouK wrote
Is it possible to change back news to his own link?
Go to Options -> structure and see what is the best option for you. Let me know if you need any help.
LouK wrote
 is there a way to recover css & naml edits?
To make your css back to default you can:
application -> change appearance -> css -> restore default
About your NAML, you can go to the advanced editor and see/remove all your changes.

Re: Undo change forum parent

Mencey Melgar
The problem is that "options" is not working now on http://news.10702.n7.nabble.com/

And when I try to change the parent of http://forums.6326.n7.nabble.com/News-f147.html to the past link its says "Oops... An error has occurred"(500).

Also, I can't see my custom macros on naml
:) Helper

Re: Undo change forum parent

Mencey Melgar
Never mind, I decided to keep "news" on my forum, thanks anyway :)
:) Helper

Re: Undo change forum parent

Pedro
Ok. By the way, I just checked your site, http://forums.6326.n7.nabble.com/News-f147.html, and I was able to see your customized macros at the advanced editor.

Re: Undo change forum parent

Mencey Melgar
those are my "forums" custom macros, I had different ones on "news".

It will be greate if you add here:

something about naml and style customizations like:
  · All Custom macros will be deleted
  · Your forum styles will disappear

Idk, just an idea
:) Helper

Re: Undo change forum parent

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for the suggestion. We have made the change and it will be available after the next release.