Unable to embed nabble forum in my website.

Re: Unable to embed nabble forum in my website.

Gary Lewis
N8 is the Nabble server my forum used to run on.  But it was moved to S1, and that's when then the problems cropped up.  We couldn't log on to the embedded site, so Nabble turned https on and it then worked.

And yes, I think you should ask Nabble to enable https.  Just ask him here in this thread or start a new thread and ask for it to be put on.  But make sure you give them the URL to your forum.

It may not fix your issues, but it may and it won't hurt anything.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/
12