Turning a Newspaper into a Magazine

Re: Turning a Newspaper into a Magazine

Harvey
what was the issue?

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Harvey wrote
Any idea why my avatar is still showing in contributors?
Fixed.

http://support.nabble.com/Turning-a-Newspaper-into-a-Magazine-tp7586820p7586908.html
To unsubscribe from Turning a Newspaper into a Magazine, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Turning a Newspaper into a Magazine

Harvey
Is this cached?

Re: Turning a Newspaper into a Magazine

You were in saved in that group at our BD. I removed you and tested.

Re: Turning a Newspaper into a Magazine

Harvey
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
You were in saved in that group at our BD. I removed you and tested.
I still seem to be showing even though I am not in the group.

Re: Turning a Newspaper into a Magazine

Pedro
It took some minutes for me to see you off.

Not sure what you mean, but if you are working on it that's good enough for me.

It was fixed, but it seems that the the issue is back.

I saw I was gone from contributors. I added myself back in and then removed myself and now it is showing again.

Fixed. Please, do not enter in Contributors group, we are still investigating what causes it.

Re: Turning a Newspaper into a Magazine

Harvey
I was just doing it to see if the problem was resolved.

Thanks for the link in your signature Pedro.