Tried DNS change, now can't access Nabble at all

Tried DNS change, now can't access Nabble at all

Coleen_Astalos
This post was updated on .
I need help.  I can't access Nabble at all right now.

We tried to do the domain name change.  Did it on our site (waited 24 hours for it to take), then did Step 2 on the Nabble site to send it to the forum.sudsol.org we set up.  It didn't work and now I need to get back in Nabble to change it back.  I have the email Nabble sent with the link to change it back (it sends me to http://n5.nabble.com/forum/ChangeDomainName.jtp?site=1100894)   But when I click on that link, I just get an error message that forum.sudsol.org is not loading.   (Because my nabble site is set to redirect?)

Help!
Coleen

Dead in the Water

Coleen_Astalos
I'm dead in the water here.  Hoping I could get some help soon...  Is there a way you can turn of my redirect so I can access the site and change the DNS stuff back to Nabble?  Or a way you can reset the DNS setting back to Nabble?
Coleen

RE: Dead in the Water

Coleen_Astalos

Sorry - typos.  Should have said turn OFF my redirect.  And what I meant by reset the DNS settings was the Step 2 on Nabble where I pointed to my new domain name - to turn that back to the n5.nabble.com…

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, [hidden email]
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Re: Dead in the Water

I reset the domain name of your forum. You should be able to access it again here:
http://sudsol.1100894.n5.nabble.com

Re: Dead in the Water

Coleen_Astalos
It's still redirecting me back to my site (www.sudsol.org/members/forum.php) - which then hangs because of the DNS being configured improperly.

This is what I see when I go to http://sudsol.1100894.n5.nabble.com

Coleen

Re: Dead in the Water

Coleen_Astalos
Ok, I was now able to use the link that came in the Domain name configuration to get back to the site and turn off embedding for now and that solved my problem.   I'll keep trying to figure out the DNS stuff...
Thanks for your quick response.
Coleen

Re: Dead in the Water

Coleen_Astalos
Well, I've done it again and I'm once again dead in the water (sigh).

I'm still trying to get the DNS stuff changed.  I had turned off forwarding, so I thought I'd be able to access my site directly from http://sudsol.1100894.n5.nabble.com   But it's trying to send me to forum.sudsol.org (which isn't accessible right now - DNS hasn't propogated).

Can you reset the domain name of my forum back to Nabble for me please.
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Dead in the Water - Nevermind

Coleen_Astalos
Nevermind!  It seems to be all working now.
Coleen