Transfer ownership of the Hudson archives

Transfer ownership of the Hudson archives

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Not getting a response in http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Transfer-ownership-of-the-Hudson-archives-td5764544.html so posting it here.

I have a request in regard to http://hudson.361315.n4.nabble.com/ and its 4 subprojects.

I was the original owner of those archives back in the old nabble, and when the archives were converted to new Nabble, somehow some of those projects ended up owned by the Nabble team. So I got the dev and ja, but not users and issues, plus the overall "Hudson" forum itself.

Would it be possible for the ownership of those 3 forums to be transferred to me, so that I can make changes to them?

Re: Transfer ownership of the Hudson archives

Hugo <Nabble>
You are the owner of all those archives now. Besides that, please let me know if you have other custom requests for your archives (e.g., add custom header and footer, change wording, etc.).