To delegate moderator or administrator rights...

To delegate moderator or administrator rights...

smorman
This post was updated on .
The forum creator & owner Владимир Долгирёв (Vladimir Dolgiryov) due to health problems and retirement age, cannot manage it and entrusted it to me.
He was removed from the forum users himself, unfortunately.
How it's possible to do that, I'd be able to manage the forum (administrate or moderate; delete spam, etc.)?
Thank you!
Vladimir Smorman (Владимир Маслов)

Our forum:
http://compizomania.236.s1.nabble.com/

Re: To delegate moderator or administrator rights...

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is your email address?

Re: To delegate moderator or administrator rights...

smorman
smorman.fi@gmail.com

Re: To delegate moderator or administrator rights...

smorman
Hi!
What about my request?
Thanks!

Administrator
What email address are you registered with?

Re: To delegate moderator or administrator rights...

smorman
The email address Владимир Долгирёв (Vladimir Dolgirev) has registered with was:
vgdolgirev@gmail.com

My email address is:
smorman.fi@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

Administrator
Done!

Re: To delegate moderator or administrator rights...

smorman
Thanks a lot!!!
Everything works fine!!!