Tip for people with ionos www subdomains regarding their DNS settings for Nabble

Tip for people with ionos www subdomains regarding their DNS settings for Nabble

mark
If anyone who uses ionos for their domain name registrar is having trouble changing their www subdomain DNS stuff for their Nabble forum, make sure you're on a desktop computer when you do it (the edit link doesn't work on my Android 10 tablet on Chrome, but it does on my desktop Linux Firefox), and you can do it from this URL (substitute myDomain.com for yours; no, don't put the subdomain with the domain, there):

https://my.ionos.com/domain-dns-settings/myDomain.com

You'll see the www CNAME record in that list, if you've set it before; or if you've never set it before, you can add it from that page.

I had a hard time finding the right place to change that, since it doesn't show www in the list of subdomains (at this URL <https://my.ionos.com/subdomains/myDomain.com>), these days, for some reason, and I couldn't find a www-specific page. But yeah, if you just look at the stuff for the whole domain, you're more likely to find it.