Tables

Harvey
Can you show me how to:

Center this table int he available space
Center align the contents of each cell without coding each cell?
Add some margin or padding to the bottom so it doesn't sit on top of the signature?

Thanks.

<center>

DateSourceElev’Report”
11/13/12Gore Mtn15001.0
11/24/12Gore Mtn15001.0
11/30/12Gore Mtn15000.5
12/16/12Gore Mtn15000.5
12/17/12Gore Mtn15002.0
04/13/13Gore Mtn15002.0
   Gore Mountain Snow Totals (2012-2013)154.0
</center>

Re: Tables

Hi Harvey,

Start your code with:

table align="center"

rather than

table align="left"

and forget all that < center> stuff.

Re: Tables

Mencey Melgar
Hey Harvey, what do you want is to create the table or insert it as an image? where do you want it?
:) Helper

Re: Tables

Harvey

The table is better.  My table is a snow total that is updated when it snows so a table is easier.

(via mobile)

On Apr 24, 2013 8:08 AM, "LouK [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Harvey, what do you want is to create the table or insert it as an image? where do you want it?
:) Helper

http://support.nabble.com/Tables-tp7584159p7584165.html
To unsubscribe from Tables, click here.
NAML

Re: Tables

Perhaps I needed to create a demo...

Date Source Elev’ Report”
11/13/12 Gore Mtn 1500 1.0
11/24/12 Gore Mtn 1500 1.0
11/30/12 Gore Mtn 1500 0.5
12/16/12 Gore Mtn 1500 0.5
12/17/12 Gore Mtn 1500 2.0
04/13/13 Gore Mtn 1500 2.0
Gore Mountain Snow Totals (2012-2013) 154.0

Just start a reply but then copy/paste the table code.

Re: Tables

Pedro
In order to center the content, use text-align: center
Date Source Elev’ Report”
11/13/12 Gore Mtn 1500 1.0
11/24/12 Gore Mtn 1500 1.0
11/30/12 Gore Mtn 1500 0.5
12/16/12 Gore Mtn 1500 0.5
12/17/12 Gore Mtn 1500 2.0
04/13/13 Gore Mtn 1500 2.0
Gore Mountain Snow Totals (2012-2013) 154.0

Re: Tables

Harvey
Thanks Pedro. Not sure why but I couldn't figure this out.

Re: Tables

GregChapman
Oops! I missed text aligning was part of the original spec!

Re: Tables

Did you use the table?

Re: Tables

Harvey
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
Did you use the table?
I did. It's here:

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/Gore-Mountain-Snow-Totals-2012-2013-tp5001401.html

I wish there was a way to align by decimal point without making it flush right. Can you do cell padding on one side only in one column without coding each cell?

Re: Tables

Pedro
It is not easy to edit only one column. You would have to edit each cell of that column.
My test forum.