Summary Feature stopped working?

Harvey
Guys,

Could you take a look at the root level on my directory?

http://directory.nyskiblog.com/

The summary feature seems to have stopped working they way it did yesterday.

Thx

Re: Summary Feature stopped working?

Pedro
It has been fixed.

Re: Summary Feature stopped working?

Harvey
Thanks.

What happened?

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It has been fixed.

http://support.nabble.com/Summary-Feature-stopped-working-tp7584669p7584671.html
To unsubscribe from Summary Feature stopped working?, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

It was a small bug in our last night release.

Re: Summary Feature stopped working?

Harvey
Was it affecting the summary feature of others of just my apps?

http://support.nabble.com/Summary-Feature-stopped-working-tp7584669p7584673.html
To unsubscribe from Summary Feature stopped working?, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Summary Feature stopped working?

Pedro
I didn't check it, but I do think so.
My test forum.