Subscriptions Failed

Re: Subscriptions Failed

Harvey
I got two of these emails.

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Greg,

I had talked to Cloudmark and they told me that Nabble is not in their black list. They also told me to give them same samples of blocked messages so they could try to check what is happening.

Could you contact them?

To unsubscribe from Subscriptions Failed, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog

Re: Subscriptions Failed

Pedro <Nabble> wrote
I had talked to Cloudmark and they told me that Nabble is not in their black list. They also told me to give them same samples of blocked messages so they could try to check what is happening.

Could you contact them?
Thanks, Pedro,

Will do!

It does seem that something abnormal is happening at my ISP.  In recent days I have had a handful of spam messages that I do not normally receive. Up till now PlusNet have done an excellent job at keeping spam at bay.