Still need help getting embeddable forum up and running

Still need help getting embeddable forum up and running

ajac63
Firstly, some details of my forum and steps that I've taken so far.

My forum URL is: http://talk-it.549.s1.nabble.com

However I want the URL to be a custom domain, specifically a sub-domain that I created via the Zone Editor in cPanel (so in the format of: https: //forum.talk-it.net), which should have propagated by now as it was created some days ago.

However the problem/s are this:

The forum doesn't show as embedded in the current target page/s, only a link is given for the forum.  This is because my website hosting provider doesn't accept URLs beginning with http, only https.

At the same time, the Nabble system won't accept custom domains beginning with https, only http.

Now, I need to know what I have to do to get Nabble to accept a custom domain beginning with https, plus anything else needed to get the forum embedded.

Re: Still need help getting embeddable forum up and running

ajac63
Bump!

Re: Still need help getting embeddable forum up and running

ajac63
Seems I've been a bit confused by all of it...  What I have is the CNAME record forum.talk-it.net that points to s1.nabble.com which should have propagated by now.  Anyway, this is the new domain that I want for the forum (forum.talk-it.net), so what do I do now?

Re: Still need help getting embeddable forum up and running

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Https enabled for you.

Re: Still need help getting embeddable forum up and running

ajac63
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Https enabled for you.
Thankyou kindly.  However I still do not understand, because the forum URL (custom domain) still begins with http and not https.