Still having forum problems.

PlayShadowrun
Yes, I just recently had you reset the domain attached to my forum at http://playshadowrun-com-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/ .  Unfortunately it still won't load on the page I have it embedded on here http://www.playshadowrun.com/playshadowrun-forums.html .  It's been embedded there for over a year so this is definitely a new problem.  I have tried re-embedding it several times with no luck, anything you can do or suggest?

Re: Still having forum problems.

Pedro
I don't know what happened, but I just reset your embedding and it seems to be working.

Re: Still having forum problems.

PlayShadowrun
Thank you very much for the fast response.  Everything seems to be working in order now.