Small modification Needed

Flick
I went to Extras & Add-ons and selected the option "Show Avatars on Forum Page". It looks and works nice, however, I would only like Avatars to display for the Topic starter, not for the last person who replied. Having two columns of Avatars is a bit much. Is there any way I can tweak the code so that only Topic Starter avatars displays.

Re: Small modification Needed

haozwang<Nabble>
hi, you can edit the NAML code. click on "edit this page", search for the macro "last_post_column_start"

 you will see:

<override_macro name="last_post_column_start">
    <n.overridden/>
        <n.owner.avatar size="small"/>
 </override_macro>
remove the lines between the "override_macro" tags , the avatar will be removed...

Re: Small modification Needed

Flick
Thank you haozwang. It works like a charm. Just what I wanted.