Slow forum

Mencey Melgar
Hi there, some days ago I noticed my forum is going pretty slow at posting, could it be caused by the modifications at naml? Its a bit annoying to wait a minute to post something ;)

Also, I want to purpose to add here, at support forum the assign feature. I use to take care of the spanish sub forum and sometimes the problem needs to be solved by a nabble admin (Current: http://support.nabble.com/Problemas-con-visualizacion-del-foro-con-dispositivo-movil-td7588474.html#a7588570 ) so I think the assign stuff could be useful.

Thanks
:) Helper

Re: Slow forum

GregChapman
Have you checked out whether the Workgroups feature works for you?

Re: Slow forum

Where can I make some testing posts?
My test forum.