Sitemap

forovalencia
https://support.nabble.com/Sitemap-em-Nabble-tp7585962.html

Hello. Is there any possibility of doing the same thing that Pedro did in this thread but in my forum?

Thanks and best regards

Martin

Re: Sitemap

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
There is no chance. Nabble will have no more updates maybe only a few bug fixes.

Re: Sitemap

forovalencia
Hello Israel. What happens is that google only indexes two pages of the forum.
Although it will not be updated from now on, a sitemap of the pages that the forum currently has would be very useful.
I guess they must have it and it could be uploaded to NAML in my forum.
I would appreciate to check if possible.
Thanks and kind regards

Martin

Re: Sitemap

Israel <Nabble>
forovalencia,  Nabble will have no updates anymore to add new features.
Maybe in the future we will have a new site called Blasma that will replace Nabble.