Security certificate expired for forum.stalhambaptist.org.uk

Security certificate expired for forum.stalhambaptist.org.uk

GregChapman
Happened to me last night:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from forum.stalhambaptist.org.uk (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Chrome on my phone is more specific saying the certificate expired 2 days ago.

It's not universal across Nabble as some of my other forums are still functioning properly.

Re: Security certificate expired for forum.stalhambaptist.org.uk

GregChapman
Incidentally, this is supposedly an embedded forum, yet I get that message on a non-embedded page, which suggests something amiss with Nabble configuration to me.

Re: Security certificate expired for forum.stalhambaptist.org.uk

GregChapman
Oops! Forgot to enable notification of posts in this thread.

Re: Security certificate expired for forum.stalhambaptist.org.uk

fffilimnov
Administrator
fixed