Save my forum!

Malkaren
Hi Nabble Team!

I want to keep my community forums.
community.exce.se

Do I need to change anything?

Sincerely,
Malkaren.

Re: Save my forum!

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have the default URL so that we can check which server your forum was hosted?

Re: Save my forum!

Malkaren
Hi again,

Unfortunately, I don’t have the original URL. When looking in my domain host, it is pointing to x6.nabble.com. If that gives you any help?

With kind regards,
Malkaren.

Re: Save my forum!

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum to our single server soon.
You'll get a reply when it's done.

Re: Save my forum!

fffilimnov
moved
point community.exce.se to s1.nabble.com

Re: Save my forum!

Malkaren
fffilimnov wrote
moved
point community.exce.se to s1.nabble.com
Hi again!
I have pointed community.exce.se to s1.nabble.com a couple  days ago and it still don’t working..

What is the issue?

Kind regards,
Malkaren.

Re: Save my forum!

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Most likely it's something wrong on your side.
Can you please double check this?

Re: Save my forum!

Rick

 Maybe look at this guy.

online
43 posts

My custom provider, iPage, had a bit of trouble with the redirect but within 6 hours found a wrong url on their end.

All seems well here at Cyclevisor.com

Many thanks to Israel and the guys at Nabble!