Revert email not received and proposed domain change

Revert email not received and proposed domain change

ajac63
So I haven't received a revert email even though my new sub-domain will have propagated some days ago. The current forum details/url is: http://talk-it.549.s1.nabble.com and the domain name that I want it changed to is https: //forum.talk-it.net.

Thanks.

Re: Revert email not received and proposed domain change

ajac63
Seems I was a bit confused.  What I have is the CNAME record forum.talk-it.net that points to s1.nabble.com which should have propagated by now.  Anyway, this is the new domain that I want for the forum (forum.talk-it.net), so what do I do now?