Request to move forum to n2 server

Rick

Please preserve this forum.  http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/

Thanks.

Re: Request to move forum to n2 server

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
p3

Re: Request to move forum to n2 server

Rick

Is there any way I could have Nabble email me the email addresses of my current users?

I have notified those that use my forum regularly to expect being down for a few hours while I get my custom provider to point to the new address we will receive.  We do that with a hyperlink.

I'd like to shoot a notice to a few that don't stop by a lot.  Their device might direct them to the old Nabble address.  Which will cease to exist after we are moved.  If not no biggie.

Thx again for all you guys at Nabble are doing.  It's greatly appreciated!

Administrator
Unfortunately, we don't have any feature like that.

Re: Request to move forum to n2 server

Rick

No problem Israel. Many thanks for what you guys are doing.  Really.

 As soon as I see the new address all I should need to do is notify my custom domain company (iPage) and have them point my second page, you guys, to the new address.

In time, with use, the new address should rise in search engine results.

Re: Request to move forum to n2 server

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Please move the forum in the first post and reply to the user when it's done.

Re: Request to move forum to n2 server

mark
You can see all the email addresses of the users (but not have them emailed to you). You could just copy and paste. Go to Options->Users->Manage Users and Groups->All Users. Copy the list.

Re: Request to move forum to n2 server

fffilimnov

Re: Request to move forum to n2 server

Rick

My custom provider, iPage, had a bit of trouble with the redirect but within 6 hours found a wrong url on their end.

All seems well here at Cyclevisor.com

Many thanks to Israel and the guys at Nabble!