Request to install invite subscribers module

Request to install invite subscribers module

thoang
Hi,
Could you please install the feature to invite the subscribers module for our site:

http://oregon-association-for-court-administration.267.s1.nabble.com/

Thank you so much for your help.
Tom

Re: Request to install invite subscribers module

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
The module has been installed as requested.
Please, let me know if it's working properly.

Re: Request to install invite subscribers module

thoang
Hi Israel,
When i entered the email address and clicked on the Subscribe button, I got the error message:

" Sorry, but this email is not authorized to view messages under Oregon Association for Court Administration.".

Please help me.

Thanks,
Tom