Request Move to Single Server

Re: Request Move to Single Server

GregChapman
Has the system for moving forums changed?

I have changed the CNAME to s1.nabble.com as instructed on receiving the "Moved" notification but my forum shows as being at: old-n7.nabble.com although research shows that the forum is now at: 249.s1.nabble.com

Re: Request Move to Single Server

GregChapman
Ah!

It seems I was too quick! The forum is now showing as being on s1.nabble.com