Reply post at top of page

Re: Reply post at top of page

Harvey

That was the original intent for adding that link.

Some people just want to make a general reply.

(via mobile)

On Feb 21, 2013 6:43 AM, "Pedro &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are you saying that: when someone uses the bottom reply link, its reply should not have "In reply to ..." ?

http://support.nabble.com/Reply-post-at-top-of-page-tp7582891p7583285.html
To unsubscribe from Reply post at top of page, click here.
NAML

Re: Reply post at top of page

Pedro
Now that I got the real problem I see that is not so easy to fix. As you saw in the other post: http://support.nabble.com/Avatar-Man-td7580843.html#a7583172 we are changing out technology so that this task wouldn't be a problem. It would be an issue to wait a little bit?

Re: Reply post at top of page

Harvey
OK just keep me in the loop on it.

In your opinion would it be better to go back to the way it was with not "reply to" at the top of each page?

Re: Reply post at top of page

Pedro
I think it is good the way it is now.