Re: Forum is offline - if it's not possible to get it online, is it possible to retrieve content?

Re: Forum is offline - if it's not possible to get it online, is it possible to retrieve content?

BRIMBOAdmin
Our Forum has gone offline, despite requests to preserve.  Please advise how to continue.  I have messages to issue to users but no way to communicate with them!!!

http://members-forum.2496.n8.nabble.com/

thanks You

J Little; Forum administrator

Re: Forum is offline - if it's not possible to get it online, is it possible to retrieve content?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum soon.
You'll get a reply when it's done.

Re: Forum is offline - if it's not possible to get it online, is it possible to retrieve content?

Israel <Nabble>

Re: Forum is offline - if it's not possible to get it online, is it possible to retrieve content?

BRIMBOAdmin
Many thanks for your help.  All working again now.