Re: Downsizing Nabble

McVittie/Arrgh
Re http://mcvittie-s-marauders.189170.n8.nabble.com/

I had an email on 18 August about this matter and registered and responded on these forums the same day that I wanted my forum reserved.

It is now gone. I cannot locate my message. You appear to have deleted it and my forum. Most unhappy.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum soon.
You'll get a reply when it's done.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>

Re: Downsizing Nabble

McVittie/Arrgh
Deeply unimpressed.

You ask people to advise if they want their forums moved rather than deleted due to "downsizing". I responded with a yes.

You delete the forum anyway.

You subsequently advise where you have moved the forum. You do not seem to appreciate that this is too late. You appeared to have deleted the forum as an oversight, because you failed to advise the forum Admin what you were doing and when, and then been delayed in putting it at the new server, creating a downtime when there was no forum accessible. In the meantime, the forum disappears and the forum Admin has no idea what is going on.

Your after-the-fact response, only here, not to the forum via email, was utterly inconsiderate customer service. You appeared to have incompetently deleted the forum, when in fact your incompetence was the appalling communication failure; of not notifying that there would be a downtime and using your own forum for notifications - which required registration - instead of using email and advising the forum admin.

Consequently, a new forum was created through another host, due to the apparent loss of the old one. You now advise that the old one, which you belatedly moved to the new server here, which you advised only on this forum, is scheduled for deletion, due to no one using it.

IS THIS A SURPRISE WHEN YOU APPEARED TO HAVE DELETED IT?

Screw your incompetence. I have copied the posts over to the new forum and will continue with the new one.

The name Nabble will be remembered and not in a good way.

I'm done here.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Your forum was moved on august 17th. Please read the thread below:
https://support.nabble.com/Re-Downsizing-Nabble-td7611222.html