Re: Downsizing Nabble

Alexraf

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum in the next few days.
You'll get a reply when it's finished.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Alexraf
This post was updated on .
Hey team

Great news ! I didn't sleep tonight yesterday thinking I lost my 8 years-forum :)))

Besides I take the opportunity to ask you some help about a bug I have on the forum since 1 year :

>No member can login on Chrome, on in mobile : they must use firefox / mozilla so that the login process is completed.

When someone use Chrome to login, it asks to re-create a new password at each connexion : when you do the "I forgort password" process", each time you try to create new password, it doesn't record it, and it seems it is a never ending process.

DO you know why teams ? Besides all is OK when using Firefox but most of members are currently on Chrome and do not understand this problem.

Many thanks if you know how to solve it.