Re: Downsizing Nabble

CJovem
Me too I'd like to have my forum preserved: CJovem

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
p3

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
It's working fine.
Closing.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

CJovem
I am sorry but I am going to need your help. Somehow I messed up and I can't access the forum anymore, it's not showing and as the link you provided me redirects to my site I can't login to get back the embed code I need. Can you help me?

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
It's a bug. We don't have a specific date to fix that.
We apologize for that.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

CJovem
OK, thank you!

Re: Downsizing Nabble

CJovem
Hi! Sorry for bothering again but I just received a notice that my forum was due to be closed for inactivity but as I can't acces it I can't solve that issue. Can you help me?

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Embedded forums aren't working properly.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

CJovem
But should I be worried about the delete notice I received or just ignore it?