Re: Downsizing Nabble

Re: Downsizing Nabble, Compass Moved OR re-directed??

Rick

I tell you Phillip, I could never do what these guys do.

Take a few moments and read Franklins take on "the future of Nabble" at the top of the page.
To have the vision, and invest the effort to create a program, a language, that would be free for all
and not be under the thumb of the Zuckerburgs and Gates of the world, is truly a Nobel thing.

I saw somewhere there are approximately 60 million lines of code in Windows 10.
60 Effin million.

Who knows how many are in the Nabble code.
Enough, I feel, that talking code, or practice, or theory, at the end of the day is the last thing on their minds.
Pretty sure it would have me in a padded cell somewhere lol!

Re: Downsizing Nabble, Compass Moved OR re-directed??

CompassForum
Hey that's right, the last thing, and especially newbe questions lol+lol.
And ya your right about the vision and success following through with it.
I have thought about the incredible mind it would take to do what Franklin
did. Truely hi order thinking for sure. And I am grateful for his generosity too!
  I do appreciate your easy way of talking and taking the time Rick. Best wishes.
12