Re: Downsizing Nabble / Please Migrate My forum to new server

Re: Downsizing Nabble / Please Migrate My forum to new server

KhFanWriter9
Here's my forum to preserve. I just got the email alert of the thread today.
Let me know if I need to put 'move' in forum's address.

http://evening-festivities-roleplay-and-writing.329287.n8.nabble.com/

Re: Downsizing Nabble / Please Migrate My forum to new server

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
No, there is no need to add "move" it will be a smooth transition.
You'll get a reply in the next few days when it's done.

Re: Downsizing Nabble / Please Migrate My forum to new server

KhFanWriter9
alright thanks, and okay for just moving the post in the other thread.

my freak out moment Is better now.

Re: Downsizing Nabble / Please Migrate My forum to new server

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble / Please Migrate My forum to new server

KhFanWriter9
um all my link buttons on the forum have the old link / don't have s nabble.com in the url part. Is it okay to still use that, or do I have to change the url in all of them.

By link buttons I mean the ones that are sub-forum shortcuts.