Question all, best way to back up a site?

Question all, best way to back up a site?

Rick

My site hosted here, Cyclevisor.com, is starting to get some good content.
Stuff myself and those that post over there don't want to lose.

Any views on the best way to backup my site?
I'd really like to do a monthly thing, something that would capture the whole site and save it, idunno, to the cloud, yahoo, a flash drive, or a bunch of screenshots.

Thoughts?   And thanks in advance.

Re: Question all, best way to back up a site?

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Go to options > download backup