Problems with email postings today?

Coleen_Astalos
Is there a problem with emails being posted to forums today?

I have a member who forwarded me an email she sent to the forum that has not yet been posted yet (it's been over 2 hours).  I confirmed that the email address she is sending it to is correct for her email address and that she's authorized to post in that section.

The only post to that section (Creative Idea Shares) was at 6:25am this morning.  It's our most active section usually with more posts than only a single one by this time of day.  Most our users use email to submit their posts.

I just did a test post to the same section myself to see if it would post - it hasn't yet and it's been 15 minutes.

So just curious if there was any type of problem with the servers or something you were aware of that would be causing emails to not post to the forum properly.

Coleen

Re: Problems with email postings today?

Pedro
It might have been a glitch on our server. We restarted our machine and it seems to be everything ok now.
Please, delete my test post.

RE: Problems with email postings today?

Coleen_Astalos

Thanks.  It does appear to be working now.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, [hidden email]
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

It might have been a glitch on our server. We restarted our machine and it seems to be everything ok now.
Please, delete my test post.

http://support.nabble.com/Problems-with-email-postings-today-tp7590998p7590999.html

To unsubscribe from Problems with email postings today?, click here.
NAML

Re: Problems with email postings today?

Coleen_Astalos
Same problem again today.  Posts aren't going thru.  No posts in the last 6 hours to the Creative Idea Shares category (which was the same category we had problems with last time and it's our most active section).  I just posted myself to test and it's not come thru.  Can you see about restarting the servers?

Thanks,
Coleen

Coleen_Astalos wrote

Coleen