Problem with Nabble forum for Blogger

NikosB
Hi. I'm trying to create a forum and put it into my website which is in blogger. I copy paste the code and add it to a new page in HTML and all I get is a link to the forum. The forum doesn't appear in the page. I have to click on the link to get to the forum. How can I fix this? Thank you.

Re: Problem with Nabble forum for Blogger

Gary Lewis
You probably don't have HTTPS enable on your forum but do on the website?  They have to be the same - on for both or off for both.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Problem with Nabble forum for Blogger

NikosB
You are right. My website is https but the forum isn't. How can I change this?

Re: Problem with Nabble forum for Blogger

GregChapman
Take a look at:
http://greghelp.63.s1.nabble.com/Embedded-Forums-and-https-tp4012846.html

I have not been maintaining the forum over the last 18 months, but I believe all it says still applies.

Having said that it's been reported that Blogger, Wix and Weebly based sites do sometimes have problems with embedded Nabble forums.

Re: Problem with Nabble forum for Blogger

Gary Lewis
Thanks, Greg.

And you are right, some embedded sites are reported to have problems.  But my site, Bullnose Forum, is working well on Weebly.  I had to ask Nabble to turn on HTTPS after they moved it to N1, but that made it work.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Problem with Nabble forum for Blogger

NikosB
Can Nabble do this for me too? I m not sure how to do the cname changes and all that.