Problem trying to create embeddable forum

Problem trying to create embeddable forum

ajac63
Hi,

For some reason I can't get past the first stage for creating the embeddable forum widget.

I entered the required username, email address, password and forum name and then completed the captcha, but I'm not taken to the next stage, the process comes to halt.

Re: Problem trying to create embeddable forum

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Try the following password: "CctWm5tH"

Re: Problem trying to create embeddable forum

ajac63
This post was updated on .
Great thanks very much! :)  I'll try that.

Ok this worked, I was able to create the forum without issue, so thanks again.

Right now I just have a domain name registered and my plan is to create a html doc using a wysiwyg editor and to embed the forum using a 'insert code' element and to then test it offline first.