Preference for threaded seems to be forgotten

Preference for threaded seems to be forgotten

Graham Perrin
1. <http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/>
2. open a topic in a new tab
3. change the preference from List, to Threaded
4. close the tab
5. open a topic in a new tab

Expected

Threaded.

Actual

List.

I think I first noticed the problem a few weeks ago.

Tested

Safari 4.0.5 (6531.22.7) in Mac OS X 10.6.3

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3

Re: Preference for threaded seems to be forgotten

Hugo <Nabble>
This only happens if you open posts in new tabs. I just checked firefox and I see that the "same cookie" can have different values in each tab. I'm not sure there is a solution, but I will investigate. Thanks.

Preference for threaded is ignored/forgotten when opening in new tabs

Graham Perrin
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
This only happens if you open posts in new tabs.
Well spotted, thanks. I couldn't figure out what was causing it.

If it helps, I'm not 100% sure but AFAIR an earlier version of Nabble (or an earlier version of Safari?) didn't have this trouble.

Re: Preference for threaded is ignored/forgotten when opening in new tabs

Hugo <Nabble>
We found the problem. The next release will fix this bug.