Odd thing in WordPress Analytics

Harvey
Wordpress has its own analytics.

It is showing referral traffic from this odd source:

and more normal traffic from this:

Not sure what to make of it. Not seeing it in Google Analytics.

Re: Odd thing in WordPress Analytics

Pedro
Did you see where these urls are heading for?

Re: Odd thing in WordPress Analytics

Harvey
I can't.

In Google Analytics you could but I don't see them there, just in the
Wordpress version which doesn't show where they land.

Re: Odd thing in WordPress Analytics

Pedro
These "odds" parameters are some configurations of the embedding setup to identify the users. I don't know why the wordpress analytics are reading it.
Don't you think that's better to use the google analytics plugin only?

Re: Odd thing in WordPress Analytics

Harvey
Google analytics is better but the Wordpress analytics come with Jet Pack with has other features you really want.

And the one thing that JetPack gives you that GA doesn't - it tells you when someone LINKS to you. Very valuable.

Re: Odd thing in WordPress Analytics

Pedro
Ok, in this case you don't have to worry about those strange sources.
My test forum.