Not getting subscription email from my forum

Not getting subscription email from my forum

Harvey
In the last hour. No email for the last 5 posts.

Forum still shows I am subscribed. Ideas?

Re: Not getting subscription email from my forum

Hugo <Nabble>
The mail server may be slow, we will take a look.

Re: Not getting subscription email from my forum

Harvey
FYI more new posts still not getting anything.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 8:45 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
The mail server may be slow, we will take a look.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

To unsubscribe from Not getting subscription email from my forum, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: Not getting subscription email from my forum

Hugo <Nabble>
I've restarted the server. Let me know if emails are sent now.

Re: Not getting subscription email from my forum

Got the digest overnight but no email from posts this morning.

On Oct 5, 2015 8:45 PM, "Hugo &lt;Nabble&gt; [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
The mail server may be slow, we will take a look.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

To unsubscribe from Not getting subscription email from my forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Not getting subscription email from my forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Yesterday I subscribed to your forum for a few hours and got a bunch of emails. Have you checked your spam folder? Any chance you have a filter that is hiding those emails?

Re: Not getting subscription email from my forum

Harvey
Ugh Hugo.. so sorry. All in spam.

I have no idea why email will go to regular mailbox for 2 years and then switch to spam.

The thing that fooled me is that in the past I would see spam mail on my phone, but not this time.

Thanks and sorry again.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yesterday I subscribed to your forum for a few hours and got a bunch of emails. Have you checked your spam folder? Any chance you have a filter that is hiding those emails?
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

To unsubscribe from Not getting subscription email from my forum, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
The Blog: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com
HTTPS Please!