Not getting confirmation email

Zev Spitz
I have tried registering to http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/ multiple times, without success. Other emails (including the registration email for this account under Nabble support) successfully arive. I have checked the spam folder and it isn't there.

Please advise.

Re: Not getting confirmation email

haozwang<Nabble>
I tried to register on the forum and the confirmation email arrives for me... can you try again?

Re: Not getting confirmation email

Zev Spitz
I've just tried to register again, and the confirmation email has not arrived, not in my Inbox, and not in the spam folder. It's only been about 5 minutes, so I will check again shortly.