Newbie to the site

hans
Hello everyone,

I never thought of myself as a "truck" guy.....but I am. Work trucks, play trucks and today I purchased my retirement truck....although I am not ready to retire....wishful thinking.

 1985 F250 standard cab with a 6.9 and a c6. I started running the vin and door tag when I ran across this site....what a great resource! I look forward to speaking to you guys.

Re: Newbie to the site

Gary Lewis
Hans - Are you thinking that you are on the Bullnose Forum?  Your post is on the Nabble Support site.  If you want to be on the Bullnose Forum please go there, register, and we can help you.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/