New Font

Harvey
In my routine of clearing cookies, and reset my advanced settings - I do it at least 20 times a day to try to remain invisible - I noticed a new (default?) font that does not match my CSS:

I still long for a way to just be invisible with out all the extra work created by constantly clearing cookies and resetting everything.

It used to work?

Re: New Font

Pedro
Where is it wrong? Please give me which font-family should be where you want.

Re: New Font

Harvey
Not a big deal. I thought that everything would be in the fonts I set in "Appearance."

Which is  Trebuchet MS.  Maybe it was always like this and I just never noticed.

It's fine.
HTTPS Please!