Name changing

Re: Name changing

Harvey
Really appreciate this change.  Had a user who figured out he could change his name and was doing it after every post.  I could see people were confused and wondering what was happening.

The think is the user is a good contributor and I think was trying to be funny, not really thinking about the implications for the forum.  With this change I don't have to explain anything to anyone or really MODERATE.

I've found that when I moderate I get in trouble.

I would like to be able to edit those names myself. One guy, RIGHT after we made this change - joined the forum and spelled his name wrong!  I have to either undo the CSS, explain to him how to fix it (<he's not very web saavy) and then redo the CSS, or just leave it is.  If that can't be done,  no big deal, as the other improvement is really the important thing. Thx

Re: Name changing

Pedro
If there aren't many names to be changed, I can do it for you without any naml improvements. Is it possible for you to give me the user and the new name do you want for him?

Re: Name changing

Oops i realized i confused the two topics.

(via mobile)

On Dec 5, 2012 4:05 PM, "Harvey44 [via Nabble Support]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Would there be some way to change a name?

I guess I'd have to undo the css, let the person make the change and then put it back?

http://support.nabble.com/Name-changing-tp7582163p7582189.html
To unsubscribe from Name changing, click here.
NAML