Nabble security features..

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Nabble security features..

Hugo <Nabble>
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
Hi, here i come with a security feature request...

I was wondering if it could be added the feature of: Block users...

for example: if a user is sending you e-mails or writing bad comments into your topics, then you can block the user to deny him to comment your topics and send you messages.....
Administrators already can ban users.
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
Add a minimum age registry...

example: if You want to register into an Nabble app, then you have to specify your age... (13+) or something like that....
I don't see why this is needed (let alone the fact that users could cheat and select any age).

CONTENTS DELETED

Hugo <Nabble>
We had this feature in the past and it was not really used. I think it is enough for administrators to ban bad users and people are happy with that feature, so we won't work on anything beyond that.