Nabble forum page not working on website

Nabble forum page not working on website

caruso2
Hi,
Just noticed Nabble forum page not working on website.

http://www.carusomidgetracing.com

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, Brian

Re: Nabble forum page not working on website

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have an URL like below so that we can check which server your site was hosted?
test.119512.n8.nabble.com

Re: Nabble forum page not working on website

caruso2
Hi Israel,

Is this what you need?

Thank you, Brian

http://www.carusomidgetracing.com/forum.html   or

Administrator
No, the URL should have something like: n2, n3, n4, n5, x6, n7 or n8.

This is what it showed
caruso-racing-museum-forum.4029880.n2nabble.com

Re: Nabble forum page not working on website

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We'll move your forum to our single server soon.
You'll get a reply when it's finished.

Re: Nabble forum page not working on website

caruso2
Thank you so much Israel!

Re: Nabble forum page not working on website

fffilimnov