My forum has disappeared

KJ Anderson
I can no longer access my Nabble forum, http://online-forum-prototype.2375757.n4.nabble.com It's simply a place for me to do testing and demo, but I've had it for years and don't recall receiving any notices about terminating or moving it. In the past, I've periodically gotten messages about low activity and suggesting I make a post, reply to one, or something else just to register some activity at that address. I don't recall getting any such notice for a very long time, so maybe it was terminated due to inactivity. If possible, I'd like this site reactivated. Ken Anderson

Re: My forum has disappeared

GregChapman
Probably the message was treated as spam.
Check out
https://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715.html
and
https://support.nabble.com/The-Future-of-Nabble-tp7605923.html