My Forums page is not working

Kishore19
Dear Team,
Greetings,
Our forums site is not working (forums.newgenlib.org) kindly look in to it.

Re: My Forums page is not working

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Do you have an URL like this one: http://test.11954.n8.nabble.com ? So that we can check which server it was hosted.

Re: My Forums page is not working

Kishore19
Dear Team.

My URL is: http://newgenlib.2944635.n2.nabble.com/
My Site Link: http://forums.newgenlib.org/

please check and update me.
Thank you.

Re: My Forums page is not working

Franklin

Re: My Forums page is not working

fffilimnov
Administrator
moved
you need to point your custom domain to s1.nabble.com

The user did not proceeded with the changes required, yet.
Can I close this thread or should I wait a few more days?

Administrator
closing

Re: My Forums page is not working

Kishore19
Hello Team,

I didn't understand what you said,
can you please tell me what happening with my site.

please solve my issue.

thank you...

Re: My Forums page is not working

Kishore19
Dear Sir,
We are not getting your point. we are unable to login to Nabble even with our registered email id.
 Kindly do need full and recover the site as soon as possible.

Administrator
You need to point your custom domain to s1.nabble.com.

Re: My Forums page is not working

Kishore19
Hello,

My forums site is not working.
My SIte : http://forums.newgenlib.org

Where can i point my custom doamin to s1.nabble.com

kindly please send the solution with screenshots.

I am attaching my site error screenshot.

Administrator
You should log into your DNS provider site and change it there.

Re: My Forums page is not working

Kishore19
Hello Team,

Still i am facing the issue. I am unable to open my forums site.

Forums URL: http://forums.newgenlib.org/

Kindly please help me how to solve. where should i log into my DNS provider site.

tell me the DNS provider site, so that i will change.

Re: My Forums page is not working

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Where did you buy your domain name? If you used a credit card for that most likely you can find the information by searching the bills paid.