Multilingual - I can help to Swedish

Jim Westergren
Hi!

I am very happy with Nabble and I think it is a great service. Many of my users are from Sweden and they want to have Nabble in Swedish (perhaps even hundreds of them).

I can offer my help to translate Nabble in Swedish if you can enable an option to select language in the admin.

What do you think?
Owner of the free website service N.nu

Re: Multilingual - I can help to Swedish

Hugo <Nabble>
We are working on the internationalization code and it should be available in March. We will contact you when we are ready to receive translations from contributors. But if you are in a hurry, we can tweak the templates of your forum for now. We can replace most of those texts on the interface, but not all of them. So I would send you a file with temporary texts to be translated. Please let me know if you want this solution for now while you wait for the official code.

Thanks for helping!

Re: Multilingual - I can help to Swedish

Jim Westergren
Ok great. You can send me the text and I will begin to translate when I get some time. I suppose you can see my e-mail on my account here.

If I understand you correctly I can then after I sent you the translation give you a list of different nabble apps I want to have converted to Swedish?

This is great, my users will love it.
Owner of the free website service N.nu

Re: Multilingual - I can help to Swedish

Hugo <Nabble>
ok, I sent the file to your email address.
Jim Westergren wrote
Yes. For now, this will be a manual procedure. When the official code is ready in March, this option will be available from the UI.

Re: Multilingual - I can help to Swedish

Jim Westergren
I sent you the translated file via email.

One question, will it be possible to have different languages in different subforums in a single app?

If yes then I would like to have this subforum to be changed to Swedish:
http://n-nu-support.970493.n3.nabble.com/Svenska-f1685830.html

More will follow ... :)
Owner of the free website service N.nu

Re: Multilingual - I can help to Swedish

Hugo <Nabble>
Jim Westergren wrote
I sent you the translated file via email.
I replied by email, thanks.
Jim Westergren wrote
One question, will it be possible to have different languages in different subforums in a single app?
This is not so simple because our templates are shared by all apps in the same tree structure. I will check with the team and see if there are solutions.