Moving N8 - Please Move These Two Forums

Moving N8 - Please Move These Two Forums

Gary Lewis
Do you have a guestimate on when you are moving forums off N8?  We aren't going to have the AWS instance of Nabble worked out as we still have the embedded-forum login problem, so you'll have to move us.

So if you have a guess I'll alert my users.

And here are the two forums to move:

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com or http://bullnose-enthusiasts-forum.12971.n8.nabble.com/

http://test-forum.16643.n8.nabble.com/
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Moving N8 - Please Move These Two Forums

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
It's going to be in the next few days but we don't have a specific date.
p3

Thanks, Israel.

Franklin's post on July 5th says "You will be notified when your forum needs to be moved."  Is that still happening?  I just need to know when to set my CNAME to move.nabble.com.

Administrator
Yes, a message will appear on top of your forum when it is time.

Thanks!